Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Queen" of the Nursery

Ashley, the sweet girl that she is, created a big following in nursery this week. I went to pick her up after Priesthood meeting and the nursery leaders were all laughing. They said, "Do you know what song Ashley taught everybody today?" My mind immediately reviewed all of the songs that we were listening to in the car this week and I could picture in my mind the kids all singing some U2. A bit nervous about what song my sweet little girl was singing I asked them to tell me.
"We will Rock You" was the answer. I could picture all the kids standing in a line, stamping their feet and clapping as they sang the chorus to the song. The nursery leaders said that after a while they decided to change the lyrics and encouraged the kids to sing "We will help you." Somehow I got the feeling that they were less than successful.



5 comments:

Teeps Peeps said...

I love Max and Mr. Bunny! I love the visual I get when reading about Ashley's "we will rock you" escapade! That is soooo funny and so Ashley. Hooray for Brooke and Mike to be back in school. May you enjoy all those long cummutes! We love you guys.

megan said...

Carol-
Hilarious! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Now I can keep posted about you guys. Hope you are doing well. Where did you move to?
Max is the cutest thing ever.
-Meg

Trish said...

Hey Carol!
I love the pic's and your little Max is so adorable! We miss you guys and good luck with being back in school!
Love,
Trish

Martin Family said...

That is AWESOME! Your family is so great... even you Mike... short jokes and all!

bedonts said...

Very nice. A leader already! Cute!