Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello, Hello!!!

Hopefully we will have some pictures up soon. It has been a very busy summer!!!! We've had two computer that took a turn for the worst and completely died. The kids are growing like crazy!!! They sure keep me on my toes with a bunch of questions that I do not always want to answer. Tonight we were having family night and we were discussing faith. Brooke said, "I have this much faith!" (She held out her arms to show us. Then she said, "I have so much faith I can walk on water!!!" Mike and I could not help laughing. She was truly serious and I admire the amount of faith my 6 year old has. She told us that she says prayers at school and on the bus to help her to not feel scared. She is such a great example to me and I adore her.

Ashley is a handful these days. She is always seeing how far she can push Brooke and then she starts to laugh. It is quite funny and I often have to leave the room and laugh and then I go back in and let Ashley know that her behavior is not okay!! She will start joy school in the next couple of weeks which she is so excited about!!! She wants to climb on to the bus with Brooke everyday. She is always asking me how long it is before Brooke comes home from school.

Mike has started school again and loves it!!! He is going to BU to get and LLM in tax. If you want to know what exactly that involves you'll have to ask him because what he is learning goes right over my head. I'm so greatful for the great husband that he is. He works so hard to support our family and he tries so hard to make sure that I am happy which is a full time job in itself. I don't know how he does it!!!

Max is getting so big and he enjoys eating!!! At his 4 month check up this past week he was 27 inches tall and weighed 17 pounds. He brings so much joy into our home as well as many sleepless nights!! Not sure what to do with the sleep thing. I do enjoy holding him and feeling the spirit which he has. It is so great to hold a newborn and realize that they were with Heavenly Father not too long ago.

I am a busy mom trying to make sure that my family is happy. I don't feel like I always succeed, but I learn new things each day and am greatful for the opportunity I have to be a stay at home mom!!!

As soon as I figure out how to use this new computer I will post some new pictures.

We love you all...

2 comments:

Ann said...

so glad to hear a little of what's going on! we miss you like crazy!!

Shay said...

such a cute little family! so you are still in boston? wow! how's it been? same ward?
need the updates!!!