Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to School

Brooke and Mike returned to school last week. When Brooke got home she was greeted with a huge hug from her sister.


When I got home I got . . . Well, see for yourself.


Just Kidding, I received a great big hug from my sweet wife, but she was the only one that was awake. I usually get back from school at 9:00 p.m. and it takes me about two hours to unwind.

Going back to the law tower was very strange because I am sitting back in the same exact seat in the lecture hall where I spent my first year of law school. In some ways it is like returning to the first year of law school. I have six classes that require 3-5 hours of reading per week in addition to the two hour classroom lecture. It seems a bit overwhelming but I am sure it will be worth it.

No comments: