Friday, January 8, 2010

Excuses, Excuses






So I do have a lot of excuses as to why it has been so long since I have blogged. I think I enjoy looking at other blogs rather than updating my own and we moved yet again. I really do hate moving. Anyhow, we have been in our new house since November and we really do enjoy owning a home. We love having a fenced in backyard with a swing set (trampoline will be coming this spring for sure!!!!) and we love that our kids each have there own bedrooms. We finally have space and it is super great. Here are some pictures of random things.

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Congrats on the house!! That is exciting!

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Your kids are so cute. I have a few pics of my kids thinking it's okay to bathe fully dressed too. That is always funny. Where did you guys move to?
Christine