Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another funny thing.....

After swimming lessons last night we stayed and played for family swim time.  We had such a great time with the kids.  When it was time to go Brooke had to go to the bathroom.  Since it had been a long time I said, "Ashley why don't you come with us to the bathroom?"  Her reply was this and very loud, "Because I all ready peed in my swimsuit."  Well at that point it was too late to do anything but laugh!!!  Sorry for all those who went swimming while we were there.  When you gotta go you gotta go!!!

3 comments:

bedonts said...

How funny! When we're at the pool and Samantha decides she needs to go to bathroom, she climbs out goes to the landscaping (outdoor pools) strips down naked and squats! I guess you can take your pick!

Charisse said...

I love reading your stories about your kids! Your little Ashley reminds me of my Michaela. I always tell my husband the stories, and we both laugh so hard!! Since you are back in Utah, we should get together sometime and let our kids play!

Martins said...

That is funny!! Welcome back to your blog by the way! :)