Friday, July 31, 2009

We are still alive.


So much has happened since we last posted.  We did make it to Utah.  Yes it was a long drive and yes I would do it again!   The highlight of our trip was stopping in Minnesota and staying with the Teeples.  They were so gracious and we had such a great time!!!!!  

Since coming to Utah we have been so busy.  Mike worked and studied for the Utah BAR while I tried unsuccessfully to unpack and keep the kids happy and busy.  

Mike did take the bar and so today we went hiking at donut falls and then we stayed after the kids swimming lessons to play.  We have had such a fun day.  The kids loved being outdoors.  Max did not want to stay in the back pack we borrowed he wanted to run with the girls.  We did let him down and he was so happy to be free to run and pick up the rocks.  I was amazed at how well he kept up.  

On our way to swimming lessons today we said to Ashley look at the fire truck (which was right out her window, big and yellow, couldn't miss it) and she said exasperated, "but I can't see it"  to which we all laughed.  

Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment.




3 comments:

Trish said...

Hey guys! Good to see you made it. Maybe we can get together when we come out to Utah for Christmas! Glad you guys are doing well!

Jamie Cotter said...

Looks like so much fun. We miss you guys!

Melanie said...

I always make Chris wear the baby on his back. :) What can I say, I'm a wimp, and my hair is just too fun to pull.
It was good to see you guys the other day. I'm so glad we'll be able to see you more often now. Love ya!