Friday, October 31, 2008

Playing in the rain




Something that we really enjoy is taking our shoes off and playing in the puddles after a good rain storm.  How unfortunate that is coming to an end since it is getting cold.  We look for the biggest puddle and then we start jumping and running through it.  Sometimes Ashley likes to try to swim in it and lays down and gets all wet.  Brooke on the other hand likes to stay clean and opts just to get her feet wet and then she comes inside and cleans them.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I love puddles! My kids are like magnets to them as well. We miss you guys. I can't believe how big your kids are all getting!
Take care-
Trish

Teeps Peeps said...

Carol! Happy belated birthday! I've been thinking about you all week and hope you are doing well. All sorts of little "Carol reminders" kept popping up all over...checking my blog, finding my No Bake Cookie recipe you gave me, hearing the "Carol kind and near" phrase from my kids...you are in our hearts for sure. We love you all. Take care.