Sunday, March 23, 2008

Update

Dear family and friends,

I am trying to learn how to be somewhat computer savvy. Hopefully I can learn how to do this so that we can keep you updated with pictures. Sorry the layout is somewhat boring. It will take me time to figure this out.

Brooke is in Kindergarten and loves it. She is growing up so fast and learning so much. She is very excited to have a little brother coming. Brooke and Ashley love to play together. They are such good friends. Brooke enjoys dancing and coloring. She'll start soccer on April 5th and she is so excited.

Ashley is busy!! I sometimes don't know how to keep up with her. She enjoys dressing up and collecting rocks. She has a rock pile out by the bus stop that she works on building up everyday while we wait for the bus to bring Brooke home. She loves to make people laugh.

Mike is busy working. We often don't see him during the week, but we do look forward to having him home on the weekends. Mike has been playing some church ball and the girls look forward to going to the church to play while he plays basketball.

As for me I'm busy teaching violin, viola, and piano. We are currently looking into getting a piano so that I can teach at home. Right now we drive to other peoples houses 4 days a week. The girls are so good and they try hard to not complain about having to be on the go.

We hope you are all doing well. Maybe I'll get more pictures up this week. Maybe I won't.

1 comment:

charlotte said...

Hey Carol, great pictures, I can't wait until you come with the girls and the new little baby. Love ya lots Charlotte